The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i take the google ads of my site help please

5 posters

Go down

how can i take the google ads of my site help please Empty how can i take the google ads of my site help please

Post by kilo December 9th 2007, 9:12 pm

how can i take the google ads away of my site help please
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how can i take the google ads of my site help please Empty Re: how can i take the google ads of my site help please

Post by Shadow December 10th 2007, 10:18 am

admin panel > misc > configuration > current situation > check "no" and validate Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

how can i take the google ads of my site help please Empty Re: how can i take the google ads of my site help please

Post by Valerian December 10th 2007, 4:59 pm

Well i must be dumb, i did look for "current situation" option and i cant see it eather in old or new version so i have to ask you are you for real? This advertisement is realy annoying, i went with your forum as it was told to be free of ads.
Valerian

Language : dalmatinac

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerian December 10th 2007, 5:13 pm

Apologies, my gf loged in and found it, for some reason it was not diplaying on my machine.
Valerian

Language : dalmatinac

Back to top Go down

Post by kilo December 10th 2007, 8:36 pm

i don't know because when i open some other web i dont shows up in my old one it shows Sad
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kilo December 10th 2007, 8:43 pm

oho thaz Smile
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Diogo December 11th 2007, 8:51 pm

well...happened a weird thing on mine..i didnt allow ads and they are showing..which is quite annoying
Diogo
Diogo

Male Posts : 18
Language : English, Portuguese,Spanish (bad bad french) :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Yue December 12th 2007, 11:57 am

u can go to admin panel>misc>point managament to and click no to block ur ads from displaying at ur homepage
Shawn Yue
Shawn Yue
Forumember

Male Posts : 111
Language : English And Chinese And Korean

Back to top Go down