The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+24
Jophy
!_NICK_!
Tilum
hoodedwarbler12
Russel
musket
Threax
YoshiGM
Irian
Rok
udarsha45
LH Justin
Master Marc
Gangstar15
Darren1
Agent24
WHITESABBATH
MrMario
SLGray
Empire_1
Ahmedvirus
Vlajki
Codyy
Forumotion Bot
28 posters

Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

Forumotion Bot
    Forumotion Bot
    Forum Bot
    Forum Bot

Language : English

Important Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

Post by Forumotion Bot August 4th 2011, 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

Hello Forumotion Users!

Today we are proud to announce a new rank to the support forum. This isn't just a normal rank that you see on the staff profile. This rank will be for users who contribute a lot to the forum. This can be from providing support to users in the support section all the way to creating graphics for users.

The rank icon looks like Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Helper11

We have already begun to deploy this rank to users who have already done a great job helping users. If you see a user who has this rank please tell them Thank You for their service and helping Forumotion grow.

**Please note that this doesn't mean you are on staff, you are still a member and are to follow the rules.**

On behalf of the Forumotion Staff we would like to say Thank You for your contribution to the support forum.

Forumotion Team

A ForuMotion Important Announcement

Russel
    Russel
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
    Language : English, Filipino

Important Re: Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

Post by Russel August 13th 2011, 1:42 pm

I know right Darren. Sorry. Its just my point of view. I left forumotion for two or three weeks because of personal problems. I do not wish that rank. But of course, we will all be proud if we are considered or recognized as that or whatsoever. I am not bringing my own chair up but i believe i deserve it. So sorry staff and for you guys. I might be killed when they read this. I actually just can't explain this further. But for now, its fine. Breath in. I know some staff would understand me.

Forumotion Bot wrote:We have already begun to deploy this rank to users who have already done a great job helping users.
    Only Darren and slg? Oh my. Smile))

Don't kill me please. Peace.
    mgt98
    mgt98
    Forumember

Male Posts : 344

Post by mgt98 August 14th 2011, 1:21 am

I totally agree with this idea! Keep it up. I hope I get this rank.
    LH Justin
    LH Justin
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686

Post by LH Justin August 14th 2011, 1:48 am

We just give the rank out to whoever we see helping out. More ranks will be given, so there's no reason to get in a fuss about it. Wink

If you are active and helpful you will receive the rank. Also, please remember that the Helper rank is a thank you, not a status symbol.

I think it's best to lock this topic now. Please send us any concerns via PM form now on. Smile
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1756

Post by Tilum August 14th 2011, 1:57 am

I am still sad. So i will post in this locked topic.

Edit: Banned! ~ Justin

Post by Guest December 23rd 2011, 6:34 pm

Thank you forumotion for my helper rank. Smile
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1021
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Omu December 23rd 2011, 7:27 pm

Isn't to easy to got that rank Smile But, congratulation to all helpers becauase they help us Razz
    abmetal2

Language : english

Post by abmetal2 November 13th 2014, 10:29 pm

HI ALL
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    With respect to the Admin
    im,abmetal im Moderated By hack on clans war forums Link removed hack on clans war forums attack By TERMIN4 hack Account abmetal Please help me
    Dear Manager Forumotion I've worked hard to build hackonclanswar forums too. Please help me to solve this problem.
    tnx abmetal
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape November 13th 2014, 10:56 pm

abmetal2 wrote:HI ALL
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    With respect to the Admin
    im,abmetal im Moderated By hack on clans war forums http://hackonclanswar.forumotion.com/ hack on clans war forums attack By TERMIN4 hack Account abmetal Please help me
    Dear Manager Forumotion I've worked hard to build hackonclanswar forums too. Please help me to solve this problem.
    tnx abmetal
    The topic was posted in the wrong section, Please post in the correct section.

Topic locked to stop spam

Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Left1212Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Center11Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Right112
    Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Ape_b110
    Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Ape1010

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 9:31 pm