The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding chatbox rules problem and background of announcements problem

3 posters

Go down

In progress Adding chatbox rules problem and background of announcements problem

Post by potatoguy September 11th 2011, 8:19 pm

1)i tried to add rules to my chatbox as said here
although the rules comes up to be at the end of the page above another button which i can use to enter chat.

How to make the rules to be to the chatbox that is near to the top of the forum?

2)When i put a announcement through ACP a box appears above the chat in which the announcements are in.How do i change the background color of that box?Is it possible to add an image as background?

thank you
potatoguy
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Adding chatbox rules problem and background of announcements problem

Post by potatoguy September 13th 2011, 12:25 am

anyone?????????????
potatoguy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Adding chatbox rules problem and background of announcements problem

Post by Poisoned September 13th 2011, 12:41 am

Similar problem happened to me. Whoop :/
Poisoned

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk September 13th 2011, 1:36 am

what are you putting in your announcements?

Actually all you have to do is place your rules on a html page, then have a HTML pop-out added right above {CHATBOX_TOP} in the index body template.

here is an example. look at the top of my chat box on this page. then click on where it says chat box rules.
http://www.forumsuccessors.com/forum

So if you want something like that it's easy to do, if not explain what you have in the announcements Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by potatoguy September 13th 2011, 7:47 am

how do i put the html page above chatbox????????
potatoguy
Forumember

Back to top Go down