The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we need to have a post limit before PMs are allowed?

3 posters

Go down

Why we need to have a post limit before PMs are allowed? Empty Why we need to have a post limit before PMs are allowed?

Post by KeeperOfPrecepts September 14th 2011, 10:12 pm

I suggest you remove the said thing in the title. It's rediculous. I came here to contact the head of a forum that is here (Darkwing) over a problem I'm having with my password, but I can't PM him, because I haven't posted yet. I can't contact him any other way then PMing him here.
KeeperOfPrecepts

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Why we need to have a post limit before PMs are allowed? Empty Re: Why we need to have a post limit before PMs are allowed?

Post by Base September 14th 2011, 10:16 pm

The PM requirement is there to stop spam. If there wasn't a limit then anyone could register and send spam. Besides, the requirement is only two posts... and that's not hard to get.

If you take a look at the Forum Discussions section, we have a variety of topics for you to take part in, not to mention the questions that can be answered in the support section. Smile

And where's your poll...? mwii
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Why we need to have a post limit before PMs are allowed? Empty Re: Why we need to have a post limit before PMs are allowed?

Post by KeeperOfPrecepts September 14th 2011, 10:36 pm

SHOOT! Must have forgotten it. Sorry. Also, I was kinda feeling desparate, so I must have forgotten to read some of the rules here. Sorry.

Edit: And to add insult to me, I found my old password (prior to the one I currently use) and found out it's the one on there, so I now have no need to contact the guy here. Embarassed
KeeperOfPrecepts

Back to top Go down

Post by Base September 14th 2011, 10:49 pm

Hah, no worries. Glad that your problem is solved. Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 14th 2011, 10:54 pm

Garbaged
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down