The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to increase the capacity of my forum?

5 posters

Go down

how to increase the capacity of my forum? Empty how to increase the capacity of my forum?

Post by joebhoy December 20th 2007, 7:18 am

how to increase the usage capacity of a forum?
joebhoy

Male Posts : 8
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how to increase the capacity of my forum? Empty Re: how to increase the capacity of my forum?

Post by Luky December 20th 2007, 9:22 am

Sorry I don't understand what you mean exactly? If you mean bandwidth , Forumotion has an unlimited bandwidth for all the forums.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

how to increase the capacity of my forum? Empty Re: how to increase the capacity of my forum?

Post by bajulsuro January 29th 2008, 1:47 am

ouhh thanks luky
bajulsuro
bajulsuro

Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 29th 2008, 8:04 am

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by summermac January 18th 2009, 7:32 pm

If there's unlimited bandwidth capacity, why am I getting a "bandwidth exceeded" error message today? We are over 65K posts. How do we increase to the 8 million one? Is that something that happens automatically?
summermac

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelsaidi January 18th 2009, 7:42 pm

We had 130,000 posts before moving to our own server, we didnt have any issues, so i guess its automatic.
Nelsaidi
Forumember

Male Posts : 508

http://forum.erepublik.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by summermac January 18th 2009, 7:59 pm

Actually we've concluded it's a photobucket error message and we are assuming that whoever owns the layout of our board that we are using has exceeded the limit of the photobucket account. Yikes. I hope they don't delete the layout we have b/c we love it.
summermac

Back to top Go down