The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have searched everywhere and cant figure out how do remove the right green merry christmas words

3 posters

Go down

I have searched everywhere and cant figure out how do remove the right green merry christmas words  Empty I have searched everywhere and cant figure out how do remove the right green merry christmas words

Post by enavarro October 27th 2011, 3:07 am

When you hover over any topic, these green words appear. I cant figure out how to remove them. Please help
Http://www.shareitworld.forumotion.com

Thank you much.
enavarro

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I have searched everywhere and cant figure out how do remove the right green merry christmas words  Empty Re: I have searched everywhere and cant figure out how do remove the right green merry christmas words

Post by SocomUniverse October 27th 2011, 3:18 am

It's a CSS...so go to... Admin Panel>>>Display>>> Pictures & Colors>>> Colors>> CSS StyleSheet.

And then find something that says...umm...like something hover ..then it should have a web address copy and paste that in the address box at the top..if it shows a MERRY CHRISTMAS picture than there it is...so select it and delete it from the CSS sheet...be sure to SAVE!

I hope i helped.

-SocomUniverse
SocomUniverse
SocomUniverse
Forumember

Male Posts : 200
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I have searched everywhere and cant figure out how do remove the right green merry christmas words  Empty Re: I have searched everywhere and cant figure out how do remove the right green merry christmas words

Post by Mike October 27th 2011, 3:23 am

Find this in your CSS:

Code:
li.row:hover {
background: url(http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/52/65/41/mc10.png) 100% 100% repeat;
background-position: right;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-color: #F0F9FF;}

Remove:
Code:
background: url(http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/52/65/41/mc10.png) 100% 100% repeat;

and it's gone!

Enjoy Smile
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by enavarro October 27th 2011, 3:33 am

omg I checked everywhere but there. Wasn't quite sure what CSS was and didn't want to tamper with it. Simple HTML lol. It worked :-) Thanks a bunch. have a great day :-)
enavarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike October 27th 2011, 3:49 am

You too Smile Glad I could help.
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by enavarro October 27th 2011, 4:09 am

Thanks again SocomUniverse and Drogba921.
enavarro

Back to top Go down

Post by SocomUniverse October 27th 2011, 4:11 am

No problem man...just let me know if anyone needs help...
SocomUniverse
SocomUniverse
Forumember

Male Posts : 200
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by enavarro October 27th 2011, 8:21 am

Sorry for the bother but now I'm in a pickle. I've tried using two apps for facebook connect and still not working. The FB button is there but get an error message when its clicked. please help. Thank you.
enavarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike October 27th 2011, 1:29 pm

Hey envarro.

Do me a favor and make a new thread about the Facebook button. That way I can find it easier because I already know I did the CSS thing. Thanks!
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down