The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove the warn of users who deserve it

+3
Darren1
Nera.
Stephen-
7 posters

Go down

Want?

Remove the warn of users who deserve it Left1133%Remove the warn of users who deserve it Right11 33% 
[ 4 ]
Remove the warn of users who deserve it Left1167%Remove the warn of users who deserve it Right11 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Remove the warn of users who deserve it Empty Remove the warn of users who deserve it

Post by Guest November 5th 2011, 10:56 am

I thought that members who are active and deserves this opportunity to have re-bar warnings Smile

If they want unwarn he need respect thats options:

- No warn in last 2-3 months;
- To inform the board administrator who plagiarize forums on this forum or other existing support.

With this proposal loyal support forum members will benefit from removing warn. Messages accumulated so far will not be considered

Back to top Go down

Remove the warn of users who deserve it Empty Re: Remove the warn of users who deserve it

Post by Stephen- November 5th 2011, 11:01 am

Sorry but I think they won't allowed this sugggestion since it is already said on the General Rules.

Rules wrote: Exclamation All bans and warnings are permanent.

And also i have done a search and this was said to MrMario to a user asked.

A User wrote:We all know specially those members who read the general rules that bans and warnings are permanent. So why are they permanent? Or why is warning being given to members permanent?

MrMario wrote:Because we don't want to hassle of remove warnings and bans at a period of time. If you got a ticket from a cop, you would see it on your record. Why would the ticket be removed after a period of time? The warning bar is a reminder to yourself/us to keep an eye out of our actions and what action to take.
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

Remove the warn of users who deserve it Empty Re: Remove the warn of users who deserve it

Post by Nera. November 5th 2011, 11:19 am

I've seen this suggestion beeing rejected a fiew times. If I'm to consider it, the period for removing it would be much heigher & this
To inform the board administrator who plagiarize forums on this forum or other existing support.
would have no affect on your warning.
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- November 6th 2011, 1:02 pm

And also if they will reset the warning of those users it is very hard since there are thosands (i think) of members that will be resetted on their warning bars and a hard times on the admins... Wink
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 6th 2011, 8:03 pm

Honestly, as the only person in the history of ForuMotion, and it's many other language counterparts, that has had their warning removed (EEeeh Caihlem tongue ) I too am voting against this.

You should've read the rules, and if you had of obeyed them, then you wouldn't be warned, and you also would be able to reap the advantages of not being warned.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2011, 7:04 pm

Anyway, bump Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Base November 7th 2011, 8:00 pm

I'm going to against this as well. Members are warned after three reminders of the same offence. If after three reminders and the member is still misbehaving, then a warning is issued. Three reminders is enough, since they choose to continue.

It would be near impossible to keep track of every single member who has a warning on this forum and keep track of how long they've had it for. You can still be helpful even if you have warnings; they should not affect the quality of support you give. Wink
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by !_NICK_! November 7th 2011, 11:16 pm

Well, the reason I received a warning was for silly things that do not matter. And for 1 I never did even find out, so yes. The warning system could be fixed for sure.
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Empire_1 November 8th 2011, 12:57 am

Base wrote:I'm going to against this as well. Members are warned after three reminders of the same offence. If after three reminders and the member is still misbehaving, then a warning is issued. Three reminders is enough, since they choose to continue.

It would be near impossible to keep track of every single member who has a warning on this forum and keep track of how long they've had it for. You can still be helpful even if you have warnings; they should not affect the quality of support you give. Wink

I agree with Base.
voted no Confused
Empire_1
Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2011, 8:36 am

Anyway, bump Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 9th 2011, 2:36 am

Hello,

Removing warnings because you deserve it or its been a long time since you been warned would take too much time and would be hard to keep up with. If you read the rules of the forum and respect them, you wouldn't have a warning. Warnings will remain as is.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down