The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUT] Conditionally Load WibyaBar onclick

2 posters

Go down

[TUT] Conditionally Load WibyaBar onclick Empty [TUT] Conditionally Load WibyaBar onclick

Post by ioncube November 22nd 2011, 9:55 pm

Features:
1] User will be able to select whether wibyabar is to load or not, so users with faster net connection will turn it off & vice versa
2] The choice will be remembered

HTML part (style it as necessary)
Code:
<p>•<a href=""  onclick="stopwibya('hidden')" title="Decrease page loading time">  Remove </a>|<a href=""  onclick="stopwibya('visible')" title="Increase page loading time"> Show</a> WibyaBar
</p>

JS part
Code:

function stopwibya(stwb) {
    my_setcookie('stopwib', stwb, true);
    window.location.reload();
}
var stopwib = my_getcookie('stopwib');
if (stopwib != 'hidden') {

//Put complete Wibya code here

}

Special thanks to
LGforum & Dion for making us understand Forumotion study
ioncube
ioncube
Forumember

Male Posts : 279
Language : eng

http://defencedog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[TUT] Conditionally Load WibyaBar onclick Empty Re: [TUT] Conditionally Load WibyaBar onclick

Post by ioncube November 22nd 2011, 10:06 pm

I knew someone will say this Smile
This isn't something that deals with FM directly, so officials may not agree. I suggest you don't lock it for the sake of wibya lovers which are many
ioncube
ioncube
Forumember

Male Posts : 279
Language : eng

http://defencedog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[TUT] Conditionally Load WibyaBar onclick Empty Re: [TUT] Conditionally Load WibyaBar onclick

Post by Nera. November 22nd 2011, 10:18 pm

Hi,

Anything you you want to add to Tips and tricks you are welcomed to send to my PM. Please do so. If it helps our users it will certanly be published so there is no need to vory about the topic beeing locked. You concern and will to help will be highly apriciated. Topics like these are not allowed on the Support forum cause of the quantity of our users & our will to keep the forum clean and organized.

Thank you for understanding. Smile

> Locked

Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Language : English

Back to top Go down