The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Noeeee on December 12th 2011, 1:38 am

At the time of active, Fouder insert into the forum a java script "http://code.vietwebguide.com/js/rainbow.js". Its no longer exist and forward to another site so the members can not log in the board.
We have used this forum in a long time but the Founder had left the board forever. The board has no Manager and Administration is activated. I am a Moderator of the board so I can't access to Admin Control Panel to modify.
Profile of the Founder: http://avrillavignefc.forumotion.com/u1
My Profile: http://avrillavignefc.forumotion.com/u350

Now I need help remove "http://code.vietwebguide.com/js/rainbow.js" from the board. On the other hand I want to become founder of the forum, but not qualify as http://help.forumotion.com/t81878-recovery-or-change-founder-of-an-account I do not know what to do.
Currently, no one roots members can log into the board. I must be disable the browser's java script for login. Some of feature not working correctly. I can guide further action to become the founder of the forum. "I'm not enough posts using PM to use "Recovery or Change Founder of an Account"

Noeeee
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : Vie

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Empire_1 on December 12th 2011, 1:58 am

@Noeeee wrote:At the time of active, Fouder insert into the forum a java script "http://code.vietwebguide.com/js/rainbow.js". Its no longer exist and forward to another site so the members can not log in the board.
We have used this forum in a long time but the Founder had left the board forever. The board has no Manager and Administration is activated. I am a Moderator of the board so I can't access to Admin Control Panel to modify.
Profile of the Founder: http://avrillavignefc.forumotion.com/u1
My Profile: http://avrillavignefc.forumotion.com/u350

Now I need help remove "http://code.vietwebguide.com/js/rainbow.js" from the board. On the other hand I want to become founder of the forum, but not qualify as http://help.forumotion.com/t81878-recovery-or-change-founder-of-an-account I do not know what to do.
Currently, no one roots members can log into the board. I must be disable the browser's java script for login. Some of feature not working correctly. I can guide further action to become the founder of the forum. "I'm not enough posts using PM to use "Recovery or Change Founder of an Account"

Well, for one, you can simply disable Javascript in your browser to bypass the script Wink

Now, for change of founder account, take a look at this thread
http://help.forumotion.com/t81878-recovery-or-change-founder-of-an-account

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Noeeee on December 12th 2011, 6:19 am

I've just did it but
to become a new Founder Shit
@Noeeee wrote:Some of feature not working correctly when disable javascript

Bypass javascript that use only board... so what about any site else [I have to re-enable again, agian and again >"<] Its annoying to me and almost other users ]: What the fuck ?!?

Noeeee
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : Vie

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Noeeee on December 14th 2011, 7:08 am

I neen your help managers @.@

Noeeee
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : Vie

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by incredible_fear on December 14th 2011, 11:06 am

@Noeeee wrote:I've just did it but
to become a new Founder Shit
@Noeeee wrote:Some of feature not working correctly when disable javascript

Bypass javascript that use only board... so what about any site else [I have to re-enable again, agian and again >"<] Its annoying to me and almost other users ]: What the fuck ?!?
There isn't anyother option unless this http://help.forumotion.com/t81878-recovery-or-change-founder-of-an-account

incredible_fear
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582
Reputation : 131
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Empire_1 on December 14th 2011, 8:36 pm

to become a new Founder Shit

Look at the third section of that thread. This is what it says:

3 - You're not part of the administration of a forum and the founder is absent
There is always a way to recover the account founder. Simply fill in the same conditions as above, plus this one:

    If there is another admin. He/She must also provide their written agreement stating that they authorize you to become a founder. Then provide screen printing or the link to the topic in the same manner explained above.
    (Must not have been connected for at least six months & one day.)

It says if there is another admin. If there isn't, you can still proceed with this option Wink

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Noeeee on December 20th 2011, 10:49 am

I try hit "Thank" for all but its hide from me Cool
Thank you so much: Empire_1 and incredible_fear Love Lol

"Send it to one staff members at the following list: Managers or Support Moderators or MrMario"
Meaning: sent a personal message or email? Check out whole profile, I see Private Message on Contact tab. I decided send a private message to MrMario. Hope that's right way. profileleft
Its time waiting for
(This agreement should be written as a message on the forum by each member concerned, otherwise it will not be valid.)
:wouhou: Hello

Noeeee
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : Vie

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by MrMario on December 20th 2011, 7:11 pm

Hello,

I don't have any PM's from you. If you are saying you don't fit for getting the founder account you won't be able to to get the founder account from the three options since the founder account must be gone for six months and one day.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Reputation : 1830
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Noeeee on January 10th 2012, 10:23 am

@Empire_1 wrote:
Look at the third section of that thread. This is what it says:

3 - You're not part of the administration of a forum and the founder is absent
There is always a way to recover the account founder. Simply fill in the same conditions as above, plus this one:

    If there is another admin. He/She must also provide their written agreement stating that they authorize you to become a founder. Then provide screen printing or the link to the topic in the same manner explained above.
    (Must not have been connected for at least six months & one day.)

It says if there is another admin. If there isn't, you can still proceed with this option Wink
I guess I'm qualify Rule 3 like Empire_1 said above.
As I said:
Founder has left the board forever. Mr Mario can clear current members list. Fouder no longer access the board. His profile here you can see it through "LAST VISIT: UNKNOW"
http://avrillavignefc.forumotion.com/u1stats
or

I also sent a copy for you profileright profileleft

Noeeee
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : Vie

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Codyy on January 11th 2012, 2:04 pm

@Noeeee wrote:
@Empire_1 wrote:
Look at the third section of that thread. This is what it says:

3 - You're not part of the administration of a forum and the founder is absent
There is always a way to recover the account founder. Simply fill in the same conditions as above, plus this one:

    If there is another admin. He/She must also provide their written agreement stating that they authorize you to become a founder. Then provide screen printing or the link to the topic in the same manner explained above.
    (Must not have been connected for at least six months & one day.)

It says if there is another admin. If there isn't, you can still proceed with this option Wink
I guess I'm qualify Rule 3 like Empire_1 said above.
As I said:
Founder has left the board forever. Mr Mario can clear current members list. Fouder no longer access the board. His profile here you can see it through "LAST VISIT: UNKNOW"
http://avrillavignefc.forumotion.com/u1stats
or

I also sent a copy for you profileright profileleft
Just to let you know, anyone can go into their profile and "Hide my online status" and it'll show "Unknown" as their last login date. The founder could have logged in yesterday, but you cannot honestly tell as to how the preferences are setup with this particular user.

Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1030
Reputation : 16
Language : English
Location : F L o R i D A

http://forumansion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward to other site when I visit the forum, Founder leave a forever

Post by Darren1 on January 11th 2012, 7:05 pm

Hi,

As you cannot tell when he last visited - do you think it has surpassed the 6 months of absence?
If so, send MrMario the completed message and he should be able to verify the date Smile

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum