The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i make a youtube video thingy apear

+2
Nessa
derrick14
6 posters

Go down

how do i make a youtube video thingy apear Empty how do i make a youtube video thingy apear

Post by derrick14 January 5th 2008, 1:11 am

i added the code so i have a youtube thing in the HTML thing, but how do i make it appear somewhere on my site
derrick14
Forumember

Male Posts : 96
Language : english

Back to top Go down

how do i make a youtube video thingy apear Empty Re: how do i make a youtube video thingy apear

Post by Nessa January 5th 2008, 1:55 am

Hi Derrick Hello You can use this code to embed youtube videos on your forum.. Wink

Code:
[youtube] url or embed code [/youtube]
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how do i make a youtube video thingy apear Empty Re: how do i make a youtube video thingy apear

Post by derrick14 January 5th 2008, 11:16 pm

nooo, i mean,t hank you, but i already knew that, i meant, can i make it appear on my front page?
derrick14
Forumember

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Raph95 January 6th 2008, 12:26 am

Code:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="HERE URL OF THE VIDEO"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="HERE URL OF THE VIDEO ALSO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425 YOU CAN CHANGE THIS" height="355 U CAN CHANGE THIS TOO"></embed></object>
Raph95
Raph95
Forumember

Male Posts : 798
Language : English, Serban, Croatian, Bosinan :)

http://TMNT-Forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf January 6th 2008, 3:05 pm

If the HTML option is ON in your panel you just have to copy the embed code of the video from the You Tube site, and add it anywhere you want!!
Is this what you wanted to know, or what? Precise more your question!
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Male Posts : 678
Language : english, german, french, montenegrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Raph95 January 6th 2008, 4:43 pm

Code:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="HERE URL OF THE VIDEO"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="HERE URL OF THE VIDEO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Just use the code above Wink Be sure that the URLs are the same Wink
Raph95
Raph95
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf January 7th 2008, 1:45 am

Hey Raph! That's ok, and correct! But it's quite easier to click on copy! Wink
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Male Posts : 678
Language : english, german, french, montenegrian

Back to top Go down

Post by hotty111 January 28th 2008, 12:05 am

yo im just gona say you can still use the [youtube] url or embed code [/youtube] and it works just do this
Admin Panel > Gerneral > Homepage > Configeration > then scroll down to homepage message >paste the thing then replace the url or embed code XD
hotty111
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Raph95 January 28th 2008, 10:11 pm

Extreme_gsxf wrote:Hey Raph! That's ok, and correct! But it's quite easier to click on copy! Wink

Yeap, that's the same embed code, just replaced link with "PUT LINK EHRE" Razz
Raph95
Raph95
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hamidi.ilies January 30th 2008, 11:49 am

شكر لك
hamidi.ilies

Language : العربية

Back to top Go down