The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people who register don't receive confirmation email

2 posters

Go down

Some people who register don't receive confirmation email Empty Some people who register don't receive confirmation email

Post by Wiper January 6th 2008, 3:57 am

Okay, just like the title says. Some people who register in my site don't receive confirmation e-mail and I have to always go to my User&Groups admin>Inactive Users to check if there are inactive users and have to activate them. I'm busy cause I'm designing my homepage layout, so I can rarely remember to check on that.
Why don't some of the people who register don't receive confirmation emails? What will I do it so that everyone can receive emails?
Wiper

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Some people who register don't receive confirmation email Empty Re: Some people who register don't receive confirmation email

Post by zinex January 6th 2008, 10:17 am

Hi there wiper, what i would do is emal them off the site, from your own email, and tell them to add your sites address to their accepted emails list (how to do this differs depending on the email they use) because that will most likely be the reason they dont receive them Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down