The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu

3 posters

Go down

2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu Empty 2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu

Post by Scatterbrain February 12th 2012, 8:36 am

hi!

thirst thing, i have searched for answers but i wasnt able to find the answer for my forum version
look at this picture

2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu Namnla10

i would like to try to have a picture in those areas, instead of the purple colors, to give it a different look! my forum version is phpbb2. i have found css for phpbb3 and punbb, but im only able to use phpbb2 Razz

my second question, i would really like to make an navigation menu at the bottom of my forum, thats always visible, like the menu they have on facebook and a few foromotion forums i looked at. i have no clue what i must do to make it possible! do you?

thank you again for the ability too ask =)
Scatterbrain
Scatterbrain
Forumember

Female Posts : 82
Language : swedish

Back to top Go down

2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu Empty Re: 2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu

Post by gamershell February 12th 2012, 8:50 am

Please ask in the coding section about the navigation.

To have the pictures in those areas, go to ACP---->General---->Forum--------->Categories and Forum----->Select the forum(Click on the orange settings button)---->Upload a picture for any forum you want

Hope This Helps Very Happy

Last edited by Sanket on February 12th 2012, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold & Color Removed)
gamershell
gamershell
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Language : English

Back to top Go down

2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu Empty Re: 2 questions, about background in forum and bottom navigation menu

Post by Sanket February 12th 2012, 9:00 am

Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. You earn a serious warning for this. Do it again & get banned.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by gamershell February 12th 2012, 9:08 am

! i thought it will look colorfy. sorry, wont do again...

i m frm india too Very Happy
gamershell
gamershell
Forumember

Male Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatterbrain February 17th 2012, 6:58 pm

Gamershell, no, thats not what i mean! if I do what you wrote there, column 2 and 3 and 4 remain as it was before -> with the purple color... i want the whole area to have a picture as a background... thanks anyway!
Scatterbrain
Scatterbrain
Forumember

Female Posts : 82
Language : swedish

Back to top Go down