The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive users

2 posters

Go down

Inactive users Empty Inactive users

Post by skorpy October 9th 2006, 11:21 am

Ok, I was wondering why I never had many members considering I advertised on google.

I had 31 Members and today I look ed on inactive users to see who joined and has never posted or hasnt visited for a while to find over 20 Users wer Automatically made Inactive and names I havent seen on my mebers list on the home page.I activated them all and went back on the homepage to find they have indeed been added and now have 20 more members.

Why has it done this because some of the members joined on the 9th of this month,so it hasnt done it because they have been inactive for a while.

So basically im not too happy in paying per click for these people to join and because they found they couldnt post may not come back as some of them were in september too.
skorpy
skorpy
Forumember

Female Posts : 323
Language : 33

http://babytalk.megabb.com/

Back to top Go down

Inactive users Empty Re: Inactive users

Post by skorpy October 9th 2006, 3:19 pm

After typing this and thinking about it....is it when users registers but doesnt activate thir accounts when its sent to their email addresses?
skorpy
skorpy
Forumember

Female Posts : 323
Language : 33

http://babytalk.megabb.com/

Back to top Go down

Inactive users Empty Re: Inactive users

Post by Caihlem October 9th 2006, 5:34 pm

That's precisely it. This system was installed during the bot invasions. Bots would register, giving un-wanted links, and that's it. But they would appear in the members list. Now, it's not the case.

The members you personnally activated were considered inactive because they haven't yet confirmed their application, that's all

By the way: Avoid double posting on the same day. If you wish to add something, press on the edit button

Caihlem Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down