The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic on font, how do I make the main forum font, bold?

2 posters

Go down

Topic on font, how do I make the main forum font, bold? Empty Topic on font, how do I make the main forum font, bold?

Post by jiiro January 15th 2008, 1:34 am

How do I make the main forum font, bold? Hello

Also, for some reasons signatures are not appearing, is there something I don't have on?

Otherwise I've successfully figured out just about everything else I need to know blackeye
jiiro

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Topic on font, how do I make the main forum font, bold? Empty Re: Topic on font, how do I make the main forum font, bold?

Post by zakir321 January 15th 2008, 5:05 am

hm... can't help you with the font at the moment... i guess you have to make use of CSS to make that possible - maybe i figure that out later....

and if just your own signature is not showing up, check your profile / preferences and make sure "always attach my sig" is checked!

if signatures of all members dont show up, you should see in your admin panel "Users and groups / User settings / allow signatures = yes". Very Happy
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Topic on font, how do I make the main forum font, bold? Empty Re: Topic on font, how do I make the main forum font, bold?

Post by jiiro January 15th 2008, 11:24 pm

thanks mate Cool it was the profile
jiiro

Back to top Go down