The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

search isn't working like it used to anymore...

4 posters

Go down

search isn't working like it used to anymore... Empty search isn't working like it used to anymore...

Post by Formicida April 29th 2012, 10:22 am

If you search for a topic on our forums and even here now. If are given a listing of several pages of topics you are unable to go to any pages after the first one, can this be fixed soon? There was a thread about this and that the problem was reported days ago.

Thanks!
Formicida

Language : French

Back to top Go down

search isn't working like it used to anymore... Empty Re: search isn't working like it used to anymore...

Post by Darren1 April 29th 2012, 5:40 pm

Hi,

Yes, it's a known bug, and is in the list to be corrected. No time on an ETA Wink

Here's the other thread Smile
=> https://help.forumotion.com/t107993-did-anyone-notice-post-serches-won-t-go-past-the-first-page
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

search isn't working like it used to anymore... Empty Re: search isn't working like it used to anymore...

Post by Formicida April 29th 2012, 6:35 pm

Thanks Darren...yes, that is the topic I had read and I hope this can be sorted out soon. One extra thing about this issue is that search terms don't highlight either on subsequent pages and this stopped working about a year ago. I hope when/if this issue is fixed, the highlighting of the search words will happen again on the other pages.
Formicida

Language : French

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 29th 2012, 6:39 pm

I too have noticed that, I believe that they are both in the same report Smile

Your welcome Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan April 30th 2012, 5:03 am

This bug doesn't appear to be affecting my website yet, but some members at my website are having issues with random 401 errors while using search, but can view those same pages with no issues when they enter the topic through the forums or blogs.
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 30th 2012, 11:41 am

The issue was prioritized & moved here:
https://help.forumotion.com/t107993-did-anyone-notice-post-serches-won-t-go-past-the-first-page#707783

Please post there if you're experiencing the same problem Wink

Topic Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down