The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Customizations for Forumotion??

4 posters

Go down

Profile Customizations for Forumotion??

Profile Customizations for Forumotion?? Left1191%Profile Customizations for Forumotion?? Right11 91% 
[ 10 ]
Profile Customizations for Forumotion?? Left119%Profile Customizations for Forumotion?? Right11 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Profile Customizations for Forumotion?? Empty Profile Customizations for Forumotion??

Post by ky0n05 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 am

i want this feature to have in the Forumotion...
all users can able to design their own profile... Smile
more attractive to users and customization is the key... Very Happy
ky0n05
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Profile Customizations for Forumotion?? Empty Re: Profile Customizations for Forumotion??

Post by Syabria Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 am

Absolutely! The profiles are a key part to the forum. If you can design the forum's look, why not the profile. The profiles are very plain looking at the moment and I'm sure some would appreciate it.

However, to spare viewers' visions, I suggest that members should have to pick a profile 'theme' from a drop down menu. This will prevent players from making horrible 'eye-sore' profiles.
Syabria
Syabria
Forumember

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Profile Customizations for Forumotion?? Empty Re: Profile Customizations for Forumotion??

Post by Jellydonut Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

I agree! I love this feature with vBulliton, and it would be awesome to have on Forumotion. I wish our profiles were a bigger part of our websites, but there's not much you can do with them as of now.
Jellydonut
Jellydonut
Forumember

Female Posts : 572

http://www.googlesclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:05 am

Suggestion for your forum(section) clean up!

(21/12/13)
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down