The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum banned by OnlineGuardian

+7
SLGray
Derri
Sanket
Darren1
S-t-e-v-e-
Shadow
Nomee
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solved Forum banned by OnlineGuardian

Post by Nomee June 5th 2012, 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi,

Today my forum been banned by Onlineguardian, since my forum was not breaking TOS of Forumotion, I desinged forum to help students in their studies and definitely many students and teachers were participating in forum activities to share knowledge, I provided only screenshots for books that are used in different subjects infect there is no even a single download link provided on my Forum for any book , I just mentioned screenshots for students satisfaction that they come to know that what about the text they need, I have not provided any download link that,s why because I knew it,s violation of Forumotion TOS, I just provide information and if any student need data they get from me by email.

I am really shocked to see my forum banned by Onlineguardian, and it,s injustice I earn.

Will any administrator tell me the area of my forum which is violating the TOS because I did care about not violating any TOS and my forum was designed to help students ,without warning and no email send before doing this, I just want to know the sort of violation my forum been practised, I instant remove any vulgur comment posted by user, I instant remove any other post which was violating TOS and banned that member, so why did I care about this all if forum need to be banned with the reason that are useless.

Thank you very much !
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Male Posts : 384
Language : Urdu,English

http://www.businessfellows.biz

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum banned by OnlineGuardian

Post by Zerotheheroe June 7th 2012, 4:52 pm

Just go on google, get images of the books hosted on other website, then it's fine.

Closing a forum for a half image of a page on a book is stupid.

Anyone can fake DMCA notices.
Zerotheheroe
Zerotheheroe
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.clancaos.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum banned by OnlineGuardian

Post by Shadow June 7th 2012, 5:05 pm

Zerotheheroe wrote:Just go on google, get images of the books hosted on other website, then it's fine.

Closing a forum for a half image of a page on a book is stupid.

Anyone can fake DMCA notices.

Hello,

I suggest you to avoid to intervene in a thread if you don't bring anything to help its author.

Your allegations are totally false. Online Guardian's totally able to verify the complaint received, we're not talking about a litigation sent via the litigation tools, but a DMCA complaint and the founder of this forum is totally aware that this is more than just a copy of a half page.
We're talking about violating copyrights by provide some whole sections of scanned files.

Well, as the response to this issue has been given, and to avoid useless posts, we can considered this topic as solved.

Thanks a lot !
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2