The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum Has Gone ... What the hell ? please help me... :(

+2
Luky
Mickey
6 posters

Go down

The Forum Has Gone ... What the hell ? please help me... :( Empty The Forum Has Gone ... What the hell ? please help me... :(

Post by Mickey 18/1/2008, 19:10

I Have a BIG PROBLEM . . . i make forum on sforum.biz the full name was http://mkwarez.sforum.biz
and today its gone just like that... when i enter the adress and everyone else ... it opens www.forumotion.com PLEASE fix this problem... i have a big and huge database... and i cant Imagine To LOSE IT.... PLEASE.. !
And Thanks. Sad Sad
Mickey
Mickey

Language : Macedonian

Back to top Go down

The Forum Has Gone ... What the hell ? please help me... :( Empty Re: The Forum Has Gone ... What the hell ? please help me... :(

Post by Luky 18/1/2008, 19:27

Your forum may have been deleted for breaking ToS.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

The Forum Has Gone ... What the hell ? please help me... :( Empty Re: The Forum Has Gone ... What the hell ? please help me... :(

Post by Mickey 18/1/2008, 19:40

this is bad very bad! it`s not fair...
and what is ToS ?
Mickey
Mickey

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky 18/1/2008, 19:49

ToS= Terms of Service. An administrator will check and will tell you what happened to your forum.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey 19/1/2008, 05:12

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEE
Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Mickey
Mickey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey 19/1/2008, 16:56

If i break some rulez with some topics... DELETE them but give me back my forum i spend a lot of time to make it... and make a users... Please someone Answer me..
Mickey
Mickey

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex 19/1/2008, 17:33

admin may not have seen your post micky, pm one of them Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey 19/1/2008, 18:14

zinex wrote:admin may not have seen your post micky, pm one of them Smile
oh thanks god someone read me ... Help meeeee omg i will die if my forum is deleted...
i pm Admins Already SadSadSad
Mickey
Mickey

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex 19/1/2008, 18:15

did they give you any reply?
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey 19/1/2008, 18:53

no, no reply from anyone Sad
Mickey
Mickey

Back to top Go down

Post by khanzir.mama 19/1/2008, 19:07

mickey my forum is also gone man!!!!!
khanzir.mama

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Random 19/1/2008, 19:24

Calm down .An administrator will get to you as soon as possible.Take a deep breath and duck tape yourself to your computer chair.Everything will be ok,we dont need any heart attacks around here.
Random
Random
Forumember

http://www.FunChat.qforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by khanzir.mama 19/1/2008, 19:34

thanks Bro Random !! Hello

i Sent a Pm to Admin and thanx to him that he replied me saying that Your Forum Contains Hacking Tools And Cracking Tools There this is against our TOS .... but i repliad him saying that ""CAN I HAV IT AGAIN""
bUT HE DIDNOT REPLIAD ME YET Sad
khanzir.mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem 19/1/2008, 19:43

Warez Rolling Eyes

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down