The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How we can delete a banned forum

3 posters

Go down

How we can delete a banned forum Empty How we can delete a banned forum

Post by minifini July 2nd 2012, 11:25 pm

Recently our forum has been banned by OnlineGuardian. Now I want to know if it is possible to delete a banned forum?

I search among the help topics and found a link that should be the answer:
https://www.forumotion.com/en/unscribe
But unfortunately every attempts fails and it always says "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

Please let me know if deletion is possible and if is possible, what is wrong and how we can do it?

Thank you
minifini

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How we can delete a banned forum Empty Re: How we can delete a banned forum

Post by kirk July 3rd 2012, 3:32 am

There is no longer a forum to delete, it has been banned/deleted/shut down from onlineguardian. I am pretty sure that means that you would never be able to create another forum with the same address, Plus the forums address that it was will always redirect to onlineguardian message now. I think after a long time, like a year or more, it will just go to a page not found, But it takes a long time for that.

Other then that it dose not make a difference because the forum is no longer there. once again it has been shut down Sad

Oh and the unsubscribe too is only for members to remove their own accounts when the forum is there and active, I am sure onlinegurdain along with forumoiton keep the forums in their data base for their own records.. But i do not know if that means any members that belonged to forum prior of it's shut down would still be able to unsubscribe? basically the forum no longer there.. but you can it
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by minifini July 3rd 2012, 11:39 pm

Thank you for kind reply.
Still I have a question related to the matter, but unfortunately because of security and privacy matters I can not discuss it here.
I wonder if it is possible to bother you or any other staff team members and ask the question by PM?
minifini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 5th 2012, 4:44 am

If you wish to PM any staff member, you can go ahead & do it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down