The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design working for one forum but not for the other ?

4 posters

Go down

Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Empty Design working for one forum but not for the other ?

Post by DailyTeens July 21st 2012, 1:01 pm

So I designed a layout for a forum called : design4-u.net
I designed everything on my forum : blink-design.forumotions.in

So i transfered the css, javascript,templates and everything but for some reason the "tipsy" won't show on design4u forum. I don't know why, cause I have really tranfered every little part of the design. YES the javascript has been transfered, YES the templates have been tranfered and YES the CSS has been tranfered. THERE ARE NO HTML PAGES INVOLVED in that design.

Take a look and tell me if I have missed something.
DailyTeens

Language : Bosnian, Englsih

Back to top Go down

Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Empty Re: Design working for one forum but not for the other ?

Post by Ape July 21st 2012, 4:59 pm

DailyTeens wrote:So I designed a layout for a forum called : design4-u.net
I designed everything on my forum : blink-design.forumotions.in

So i transfered the css, javascript,templates and everything but for some reason the "tipsy" won't show on design4u forum. I don't know why, cause I have really tranfered every little part of the design. YES the javascript has been transfered, YES the templates have been tranfered and YES the CSS has been tranfered. THERE ARE NO HTML PAGES INVOLVED in that design.

Take a look and tell me if I have missed something.

Hi can i ask if both of the forum are the same version why i ask that is each forum version has slight if not all style of codes and there for will not work right.

If you made a skin for phpbb3 will not work on phpbb2

If they are both the same version then im not really sure why you are getting this problem

How did you import the skin did you just copy and paste it or did you use the forum tools in ACP ?

Ape..
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Empty Re: Design working for one forum but not for the other ?

Post by ~@dikz~ July 21st 2012, 5:05 pm

I see the two forums, I think they have the same design, just what you've said..
~@dikz~
~@dikz~
Forumember

Male Posts : 363
Language : English & Tagalog

http://adikz.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DailyTeens July 21st 2012, 5:26 pm

Oh God.
Both are punBB, take a look, I posted links Wink

I exported the whole skin by the tool in display > theme managment or something like that and I copied the CSS after that. But the tipsy is not working. When you go to the blinkdesign and hover over the icons on the header you'll see a black bubble but on design4u you'll see a white typical windows bubble. That's the point.!
DailyTeens

Back to top Go down

Post by !_NICK_! July 21st 2012, 8:29 pm

No no no, you've taken this theme. You've not added the codes and you want Forumotion to give you the codes, don't guys, she's/he's lying.
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by DailyTeens July 21st 2012, 9:34 pm

Do you know for what you are judging me ???

http://blink-design.forumotions.in/

I updated the welcome message specialy just for you NICK ! Wink
DailyTeens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape July 21st 2012, 10:42 pm

Nick there is no need to post a comment like that here, You have no proof that DailyTeens has took this skin from anyone. Or Do you?

DailyTeens Sorry mate but i can not help you on this matter but I'm sure some one can help just let someone else read your post ok i think LGforum could be the best one to help you or maybe Rideem3 as they know abit about this sort of codes

Ape

Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Left1212Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Center11Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Right112
Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Ape_b110
Design working for one forum but not for the other ? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by DailyTeens July 22nd 2012, 12:27 am

I sent him a message but he said that I'm spaming cause i send him a help message O.o

Just to clear up, I made the design on my forum : blinkdesign.forumotions.in
And I wanted to transfer it to design4-u.net ! I have all the scripts,css and templates, and I copied every piece of them from my forum to the forum of my friend ( he gave me his password, he's the main admin, the ceo ) so I pasted everything but for some reason It doesn't want to work.

Thank ya'll !
DailyTeens

Back to top Go down