The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links on administration panel not working

4 posters

Go down

Links on administration panel not working Empty Links on administration panel not working

Post by sanpops January 23rd 2008, 11:50 am

Hi all...

it's me again...i still have the same problem...
i tried from different machines, browsers, etc.
but no way... I have created a forum and now trying to add members and new topics.
But the links(tabs) on the Administration panel page is not forwarding to the needed page.
even after clicking on the links. I tried everything..Once i was able to go to Forum section and clicked on Management.
But again it did the same thing. I have to create topics...
pleeeease help meee...
Sad

Thanks and Regards,
sand
sanpops

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Links on administration panel not working Empty Re: Links on administration panel not working

Post by zakir321 January 23rd 2008, 12:58 pm

strange... have you tried going to the ACP when you click on a username in your forum and then click the "Profile"-link on the left side?
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Links on administration panel not working Empty Re: Links on administration panel not working

Post by sanpops January 28th 2008, 8:06 am

Hi...
Sorry for being late...
actually I tried this but when i click on some user, say admin itself,
it's redirecting to the login page again. not going to any other page.
Am I the only person having this problem?
but am not getting the reason for these probs.
Please help meee..

Thanks and Regards,
sand...
sanpops

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Gossamer January 28th 2008, 6:50 pm

i am also having problems too when i try to click on the links such as styles or forum it keeps kicking me back to the home screen and wont allow me to modify anything but once in awhile it does work but 80% of the time it doesnt please help
Chaos Gossamer
Chaos Gossamer

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 28th 2008, 6:58 pm

You should try clearing your browser cookies and delete the temporarily internet files. Also try using another internet browser.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2008, 12:39 am

Luky wrote:You should try clearing your browser cookies and delete the temporarily internet files. Also try using another internet browser.

Cures all known problems with the forums (I wish).
Laughing
Try pressing ctrl+f5 while you are on your forum home page and if you are using internet explorer change to Firefox for a while if that doesn't work then I'm afraid its another job for the techs.

Back to top Go down

Links on administration panel not working Empty and i thought it wouldnt work lol

Post by Chaos Gossamer January 30th 2008, 5:06 pm

Luky wrote:You should try clearing your browser cookies and delete the temporarily internet files. Also try using another internet browser.

i tried the cleaning of everything and that didnt work so then i opened internet explorer and it worked , i had been using aol as my browser but they have a topspeed program that compresses grafics for better download times and eliminates various other features such as jpeg and a few others Twisted Evil thatcant be adjusted on there latest update so...................thank you for the help ......i have learned that aol sucks lol and the old trusty internet explorer is still the best......i dont care for firefox lol!
Chaos Gossamer
Chaos Gossamer

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 30th 2008, 5:25 pm

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by sanpops February 4th 2008, 2:51 pm

thanks for the replies...
but i have already tried all these options...
clearing the cache, cookies, trying in diff. browsers,et, etc...
but none worked for me.....ctrl+F5 also i tried...same result...
works for sometime only...plz help...
sanpops

Back to top Go down