The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

site going haywire please help

2 posters

Go down

site going haywire please help Empty site going haywire please help

Post by serenity moon January 26th 2008, 2:12 am

I have submitted a query in this thread with a couple of others, but things have got worse than this now.

https://help.forumotion.com/need-of-a-technician-f3/can-t-access-to-my-forum-t10731.htm

the problem i am having now is that my site not only wont let people on, it wont let them post, my password has been denied and i had to request another and and now one of my team members has to text me in the early hours because she has been changed from a member of admin along with my other admin member to just members and no-one has been touching the admin panel at all. Please tell us what is going on as people are talking about leaving and also asking me if i would consider moving to a different host, which i am very saddened by because i consider forumotion to be a great host. i just cant keep running a site with problems that for the most part i can not control.

i really need help with this one guys, before my site completely folds.

HELP

thanks in advance serentiy moon. :/ Sad
serenity moon
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

site going haywire please help Empty Re: site going haywire please help

Post by Eximma January 26th 2008, 9:48 am

hello.

I understand your feelings, but only the technicians can do something for your forum... In any case, there is the same problem on the french forum !

meanwhile I close this topic because General Discussions is not a place for it Wink
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1358
Language : French, English, learning japanese [gave up with german :'(]

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down