The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i delete all topics from my forum ? (not one by one)

3 posters

Go down

How can i delete all topics from my forum ? (not one by one) Empty How can i delete all topics from my forum ? (not one by one)

Post by gnarl January 29th 2008, 1:27 am

I already got a forum here and i want to delete my old topics and posts so i can make a new clean forum but without wiping all my Category and forums because i already have made the rights and groups for eatch forum and category i just want to clean em all with zero posts and topics
gnarl

Male Posts : 11
Language : English

http://invincible.in-goo.net

Back to top Go down

How can i delete all topics from my forum ? (not one by one) Empty Re: How can i delete all topics from my forum ? (not one by one)

Post by Brandon January 29th 2008, 1:29 am

Go through and delete the forums that are in each category.

Admin panel -> Forum -> Categories and forums -> Press the delete button of the things you want deleted
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361

Back to top Go down

How can i delete all topics from my forum ? (not one by one) Empty Re: How can i delete all topics from my forum ? (not one by one)

Post by gnarl January 29th 2008, 11:40 am

Brandon wrote:Go through and delete the forums that are in each category.

Admin panel -> Forum -> Categories and forums -> Press the delete button of the things you want deleted

gnarl wrote:I already got a forum here and i want to delete my old topics and posts so i can make a new clean forum but without wiping all my Category and forums because i already have made the rights and groups for eatch forum and category i just want to clean em all with zero posts and topics

Learn To read
gnarl

Male Posts : 11

http://invincible.in-goo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 29th 2008, 11:49 am

You could go in a forum you want to delete the posts and then scroll down the page until you find this message "You can moderate this forum" and if you click the "moderate this forum" button it will take you to the moderation control panel and from there you can select all the topics in that forum and delete them without having to delete the category itself.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down