The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do You delete All the topics on your forum?

2 posters

Go down

How do You delete All the topics on your forum? Empty How do You delete All the topics on your forum?

Post by cookiechaser October 25th 2009, 4:38 pm

I am using omgforum but i suppose no dif how do i clear a section say i have spam how can i delete all the topics there?

Last edited by cookiechaser on October 25th 2009, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
cookiechaser

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do You delete All the topics on your forum? Empty Re: How do You delete All the topics on your forum?

Post by cookiechaser October 25th 2009, 7:21 pm

can you even do this?
cookiechaser

Back to top Go down

How do You delete All the topics on your forum? Empty Re: How do You delete All the topics on your forum?

Post by Sanket October 25th 2009, 7:24 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles
Code:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in [b]topic titles[/b].

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not!  So this is why it is important to use titles [b]related to your problem/question[/b].  Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiechaser October 25th 2009, 7:30 pm

alright well can you help now i changed the title.
cookiechaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 25th 2009, 7:41 pm

Is it just a single forum that you are talking about?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiechaser October 25th 2009, 7:43 pm

no i would like to deletew every post and every topic on my forum.
cookiechaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 25th 2009, 7:45 pm

Just delete the forums & recreate them. That way every topic & posts would be gone.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiechaser October 25th 2009, 7:46 pm

that going to take an hour. but i guess i will do it.
cookiechaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 25th 2009, 7:49 pm

Are there loads of forums on your forum?
Otherwise it should take hardly few minutes.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down