The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends and foes

4 posters

Go down

Friends and foes Empty Friends and foes

Post by chester February 3rd 2008, 10:23 pm

I wanna know the details of "Friends and foes" & "drafts" options. I don't understand anything that what is this for?
chester
chester
Forumember

Male Posts : 65
Language : English

http://mig33bd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Friends and foes Empty Re: Friends and foes

Post by Luky February 3rd 2008, 10:26 pm

if you add a member to the Friends list, then you will be able to access his/hers profile faster(by going to Friends and Foes tab from your Profile) and you will also be able to send a mass PM to all the members that you have in your friends list. If you add a member on the Foes list, then we won;t receive an PM's from that member.

The "draft" option can bu used to create a message body. I mean you can write something and if you are not sure you can save it in your drafts and return to that message later when you want to post it.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by TM March 23rd 2009, 3:12 pm

It would be more helpful if you got some kind of notice that a friend had sent you a message. Most people on my forum don't routinely check their profile. I had a request to make someone a friend that went unanswered for days because there was no notice to that person until I sent them a PM.
TM
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n March 23rd 2009, 3:13 pm

TM wrote:It would be more helpful if you got some kind of notice that a friend had sent you a message. Most people on my forum don't routinely check their profile. I had a request to make someone a friend that went unanswered for days because there was no notice to that person until I sent them a PM.

You could make a suggestion here if it hasn't been suggested yet.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305
Language : English

Back to top Go down