The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with FAQ, and Nobody can register to my Forum.

+2
Luky
GrendeL^
6 posters

Go down

Problem with FAQ, and Nobody can register to my Forum. Empty Problem with FAQ, and Nobody can register to my Forum.

Post by GrendeL^ February 4th 2008, 16:28

I can't find, where I can edit my forum`s FAQ Question
And why when somebody try to register in my forum, He get blank Mail at his @mail? can I made that they themeselves complete registration? or edit that blank mail. For example, they get mail with text ''Wait while You will accpeted in Forum''

Last edited by on February 4th 2008, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
GrendeL^

Language : LV

Back to top Go down

Problem with FAQ, and Nobody can register to my Forum. Empty Re: Problem with FAQ, and Nobody can register to my Forum.

Post by Luky February 4th 2008, 16:41

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Problem with FAQ, and Nobody can register to my Forum. Empty Re: Problem with FAQ, and Nobody can register to my Forum.

Post by GrendeL^ February 4th 2008, 16:50

that's better? :/
GrendeL^

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 4th 2008, 16:53

You can add other questions/answers in your forums FAQ by going to admin panel=>General=>Rules and FAQ=>FAQ.
To make members to complete the registration you need to set the "New accounts activation" to "User" from admin panel=>Users & Groups=>Users=>User settings
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by GrendeL^ February 4th 2008, 17:05

hmm, there no problems with FAQ. Thants, but I can't find New accounts activation =/
GrendeL^

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 February 4th 2008, 17:12

you can activate new members in "Users & Groups / Users / Inactive Users"
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by GrendeL^ February 4th 2008, 17:14

Yes, I know how to active they, But I want to active they themeselves.
GrendeL^

Back to top Go down

Post by GrendeL^ February 4th 2008, 17:23

GrendeL^

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber Lord February 5th 2008, 00:40

that would be in a different language and so i can't read it and the place you uploaded the picture is inappropriate because it has some inappropriate links.
Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Forumember

Male Posts : 710
Language : English

http://computerworld.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BmxFane March 30th 2008, 03:42

i have the same problem when i click register it says admins do not allow new usersers
BmxFane

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles March 30th 2008, 05:45

BmxFane, I already answered your question on your own thread. Please don't post your questions twice, in different locations.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down