The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices

3 posters

Go down

Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Empty Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices

Post by MizMizuki January 29th 2013, 7:26 pm

I currently have two members that are using mobile devices to access my form. Both members reside in Singapore. Whenever they attempt to log in (I know their accounts are active because I activated them) through their mobile device (pretty sure their using iOS), they report that the Classic View link is not working.

I would also like to note that upon registering for the forum (via mobile), they kept receiving error #230 and were forced to attempt to register via PC (which worked). How can this issue be resolved?
MizMizuki

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Empty Re: Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices

Post by Mukoro January 29th 2013, 9:23 pm

Hello,

Noticed no replies yet, so I asked my friend from Singapore about this problem. He told me this; "Ah, we can't do anything about that. iOS won't support DHP codes. -- Tell them to take Androids, and install Windows in them(did it today)" Not sure if that helps or not.

Yours truly,

M.
Mukoro
Mukoro
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Empty Re: Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices

Post by MizMizuki January 29th 2013, 10:33 pm

Thanks for that but I have both an iPad and and iPhone and the forum works great for me, which is why I was wondering if this was related to their location.
MizMizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by MizMizuki January 30th 2013, 2:05 am

Bump
MizMizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape January 30th 2013, 2:54 am

Hello there !!
Can i ask what type of mobile device they have?
The problem could be that if its a mobile phone there trying to use then Our forums will not let you login to there account as the system is still in beta.

Please read here for more info
https://help.forumotion.com/t86470-new-update-mobile-forums-footer-edit-and-more-inside

Much thanks
From Your Friendly Helper Ape Neutral

Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Left1212Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Center11Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Right112
Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Ape_b110
Members in Singapore having issues logging in on mobile devices Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19123
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MizMizuki January 30th 2013, 4:30 am

APE wrote:Hello there !!
Can i ask what type of mobile device they have?
The problem could be that if its a mobile phone there trying to use then Our forums will not let you login to there account as the system is still in beta.

Please read here for more info
https://help.forumotion.com/t86470-new-update-mobile-forums-footer-edit-and-more-inside

Much thanks
From Your Friendly Helper Ape Neutral

They're both on iPhones

Forumotion works on all my iOS devices: iPad 1gen running ios5.1.1 / iPad 4th gen running iOS 6.1 / iPhone 4s running 5.1.1

MizMizuki

Back to top Go down