The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a custom theme for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy.

3 posters

Go down

In need of a custom theme for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy. Empty In need of a custom theme for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy.

Post by DetDualistZerikk February 10th 2013, 8:28 pm

Hey, I'm creating a Yu-Gi-Oh duel academy. And I'm in need of a custom theme made only for this academy. If it is possible to request a theme, I'd highly appreciate if a theme designer would take up on my request and get it done for me. Trust me, I suck at this stuff. My request will be below.

Creation Type: Theme
Size (In Pixels): Creator's Choice
Primary Colors: Silver
Secondary Colors: Red
Images to include: None
Text to Insert : Basic Forum Text
Font (Provide Download Link): Creator's Choice (Make sure it's BOLD though,please)
Font Color: Black
Link to My Forumotion Forum: http://academyx.forumotion.com
Username on forum: Zerikk
Extra Comments: I need this theme to look really cool. Make sure it's pretty much fitted to the center so my banner can be the same length as it. My banner's size is 960x250 px. Please and thank you! I'd really appreciate this getting done!!!!!
DetDualistZerikk
DetDualistZerikk
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In need of a custom theme for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy. Empty Re: In need of a custom theme for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy.

Post by ANGrey February 10th 2013, 8:55 pm

You're... looking for the entire theme? I'm fairly certain we don't do theme requests... If one of the mods gives me the go ahead, I guess I'll give it a shot, but I won't start until a mod tells me I can.
ANGrey
ANGrey
Forumember

Female Posts : 400

http://ninjascrolls.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In need of a custom theme for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy. Empty Re: In need of a custom theme for my Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy.

Post by DetDualistZerikk February 10th 2013, 8:58 pm

oh... ok Sad pleeeeeeease let an admin say yes. I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want this theme.
DetDualistZerikk
DetDualistZerikk
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2013, 9:58 pm

Unfortunately, we cannot complete theme requests. =( However, you can find a theme on hitskin that's as close as possible and request for individual images needed for the theme you want or you can find a designer that can join your forum and help you create it that way.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Back to top Go down

Post by DetDualistZerikk February 10th 2013, 10:22 pm

I wanted a custom theme that no one could use but us. Well anyway........ kinda sad that it cant be done.
DetDualistZerikk
DetDualistZerikk
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion February 11th 2013, 5:39 am

Post locked & Garbaged.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down