The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make guests see the all forums on homepage

2 posters

Go down

make guests see the all forums on homepage Empty make guests see the all forums on homepage

Post by lukecalladine February 9th 2008, 3:05 pm

hi, i would like guests to see all the forums on homepage(but not to veiw, read and reply on any of the forums) , and only registered user's to view, read and reply the forums, so if a guest clicked on a forum it would say register to veiw the forum, please could somebody help me out, thanks luke,
lukecalladine
Forumember

Male Posts : 45
Language : english

Back to top Go down

make guests see the all forums on homepage Empty Re: make guests see the all forums on homepage

Post by Luky February 9th 2008, 3:27 pm

Go to admin panel=>Forum=>Permissions=>Forum permissions control and you need to do the following settings for every forum: Click on this icon make guests see the all forums on homepage Perms next to the forum and uncheck all the options for Guests except "View the forum".
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

make guests see the all forums on homepage Empty Re: make guests see the all forums on homepage

Post by lukecalladine February 9th 2008, 4:52 pm

thanks alot, i just realized i had to change the forum permissions to advanced mode
lukecalladine
Forumember

Male Posts : 45
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 9th 2008, 9:26 pm

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down