The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personalized Profile - Member Photo

2 posters

Go down

Personalized Profile - Member Photo Empty Personalized Profile - Member Photo

Post by asiacitybeat February 13th 2008, 11:38 am

H, I've created a new personalized profile called "Member Photo". My intention was to let members upload their personal photo. But the problem is there's no uploading button for the members to upload the photos. Can anyone help? Many thanks in advance.
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Language : English & Chinese

Back to top Go down

Personalized Profile - Member Photo Empty Re: Personalized Profile - Member Photo

Post by zinex February 13th 2008, 11:42 am

they will need to upload it themselves manually to the likes of imageshack, then put the code for it in the profile box, like you would do a signature.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Personalized Profile - Member Photo Empty Re: Personalized Profile - Member Photo

Post by asiacitybeat February 13th 2008, 11:59 am

hi Zinex, thanks for your prompt reply. Is it possible to add the pciture into the Memberlist( Header )? I wanna make the Memberlist to show more information about the members, like birthday & pcitures.
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Language : English & Chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex February 13th 2008, 12:34 pm

i am sorry i dont believe this is possible though if it hasnt been already suggested you would be welcome to add this as a suggestion for our forums in this forum here but please make sure you have a read of the rules first Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down