The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete all button for the Notifications

4 posters

Go down

Do you want a 'delete all' button for the Notifications?

Delete all button for the Notifications Left1167%Delete all button for the Notifications Right11 67% 
[ 2 ]
Delete all button for the Notifications Left1133%Delete all button for the Notifications Right11 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Delete all button for the Notifications Empty Delete all button for the Notifications

Post by Calidae Fri 3 May 2013 - 12:27

I noticed there isn't a 'delete all' button for the Notifications. I'd like to have one, because there are forums where you have more then one account, and when you enter another account and find out there are like 10000 notifications and you have to delete 500 pages, it is a lot of work. So how about a delete all buton? c:
Calidae

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Delete all button for the Notifications Empty Re: Delete all button for the Notifications

Post by nasko7 Fri 3 May 2013 - 13:43

There is button "Delete all". Wink
nasko7
nasko7
Forumember

Male Posts : 99
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.bgminecrafters.bulgarianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Delete all button for the Notifications Empty Re: Delete all button for the Notifications

Post by Calidae Fri 3 May 2013 - 14:26

No, there is a 'mark all' button. That marks all notifications of that page, not the other pages. I don't see a delete all button c:
Calidae

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible_fa Mon 6 May 2013 - 12:57

Hello.

I guess "nasko" is talking about the option that you have if you go:

Profile >> Notifications tab >> Mark all >> Click on "delete" button.

But this suggestion is about a "delete all" button into the drop down notification`s menu.

So yeah, I voted yes because it would be faster than going into your profile and into the notifications tab.
invisible_fa
invisible_fa
Forumember

Male Posts : 966
Language : Klingon
Location : Does it matter? I'm Invisible, you will not see me anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 11:31

Delete all button for the Notifications Permis10Suggestion Clean up (3/1/2014)

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down