The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ho to set a moderator for a specific section

2 posters

Go down

ho to set a moderator for a specific section Empty ho to set a moderator for a specific section

Post by Elie February 15th 2008, 2:08 am

i wanna set a moderator for a specific section, i've read the rules & an idea, but when i check out the sections i set a moderator for, the name of moderator i set doesn't appear
what appears is teh word "moderators" only
how can i put the name of the member i set a moderator?
second, how can i change the admins, moderators, and members coloure? not the groups
thanks
Edited by Luky: Bold tag removed
Elie

Male Posts : 11
Language : English, Arabic

http://www.elie.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

ho to set a moderator for a specific section Empty Re: ho to set a moderator for a specific section

Post by Luky February 15th 2008, 9:41 am

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
You can check this Topic to see an answer about your Moderator question and to change the colors of the admins, moderators you need to change the color of their specific group.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

ho to set a moderator for a specific section Empty Re: ho to set a moderator for a specific section

Post by Elie February 15th 2008, 11:01 am

thanks for help
but if you can see, the topic you sent me, its writer has the same problem, also i tried to do exactly as it says, but i still have the same problem, moderators instead of the name
can you support me please?
Elie

Male Posts : 11
Language : English, Arabic

http://www.elie.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down