The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply layout

2 posters

Go down

Reply layout  Empty Reply layout

Post by Geezer Tue Jun 18 2013, 20:54

For some reason without me ( Admin ) changing anything in the Administration panel our forums REPLY layout has changed , in other words when anyone Relies to a post the layout looks exactly like the one on this forum and I dont like it nor do any of my members . Please help before I have a mutiny on my hands .
Geezer
Geezer
Forumember

Language : English

http://cockneyboys.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Reply layout  Empty Re: Reply layout

Post by kirk Tue Jun 18 2013, 21:02

You mean your quick reply option.
Yeah this has to do with forumotions new editor.

we have a only topic thread for it all here.
https://help.forumotion.com/t124671p660-only-topic-new-editor

I will allow you to reply and wait for one answer in this thread, but after that i am going to have to lock it because we already have an only topic thread in the link above in regards to all new editor questions,problems and issues.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezer Tue Jun 18 2013, 21:16

How do I change it back to the way it was ?

Cheers
Geezer
Geezer
Forumember

Language : English

http://cockneyboys.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Tue Jun 18 2013, 21:29

Geezer wrote:How do I change it back to the way it was ?

Cheers

there is no way to at this time, there is a few things in the beginning of the thread for some fixes. you can turn it off or bring it back to default status, but as far as the appearances i don't think there is much we can do right now, as you see in the thread there are many having different problems and issues. The techs are working hard to fix all as soon as possible and all updates will be posted over there in that thread, so be sure to check back for any updates added, and you can continue to post any questions you have over there. Hopefully this will all be sorted out soon.

I would post this as an announcement on your forum and even send out a mass email to all members informing them that your host has added a new editor and are working out bugs asap.You should also suggest any members using IE to use a different browser for now if they are able to until all is fixed. Other then that. we are all basically waiting for updates and all can be continued in that thread.

Because there is an only topic for all new editor problems, i will now lock this thread. Please be sure to read the first post topic to see some of the temp fixes in order now.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down