The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groups dont show in the legend bar at the bottom of forum!

2 posters

Go down

Groups dont show in the legend bar at the bottom of forum! Empty Groups dont show in the legend bar at the bottom of forum!

Post by zink77 February 18th 2008, 3:49 pm

I have over 10 groups on my forum and the only ones that show are [administrator] and [moderator]
How can I make more appear and how do I change the name of the [moderator] legend? I modified the name in the usergroup setting but it still apears as moderator on teh forum index..
zink77
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Groups dont show in the legend bar at the bottom of forum! Empty Re: Groups dont show in the legend bar at the bottom of forum!

Post by zink77 February 18th 2008, 3:56 pm

I enabled moderator features for a few members from their permission list. I didn't add them in the moderator usergroup. Now, under each forum they moderate, it shows "moderator: member's username"
how can I change "moderator" into another name?
zink77
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Groups dont show in the legend bar at the bottom of forum! Empty Re: Groups dont show in the legend bar at the bottom of forum!

Post by hitesh February 18th 2008, 4:18 pm

well for first question i think you have hidden groups. show them by editing here =>>admin>>users&groups>>groups adminstrative=>>not hidden
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down