The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I show my groups in my forum legend?

4 posters

Go down

How do I show my groups in my forum legend? Empty How do I show my groups in my forum legend?

Post by SonicFanGurl August 31st 2008, 6:43 pm

I made several forum groups and they are not hidden and they have their own name and even group color! However it's not showing them in my forum legend and it just shows Admin and Mod in the legend! However at my friend's forum, he got his to display his groups in the forum legend! It even links you to his group cp! I want mine to show as well so my members can see all of my groups in my forum legend! How do I make my groups show in my forum legend at the bottom?
SonicFanGurl
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I show my groups in my forum legend? Empty Re: How do I show my groups in my forum legend?

Post by zakir321 August 31st 2008, 9:37 pm

Please do at least a quick search next time. There are thousands of threads regarding this problem and even more explanations.

All you have to do is to set "Colorize usernames" to YES in "Users & Groups / User Options".
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do I show my groups in my forum legend? Empty Re: How do I show my groups in my forum legend?

Post by SonicFanGurl September 1st 2008, 6:13 am

I'm sorry to say, but that didn't display my usergroups in my forum legend and I can't find anyone who had this problem in quick search! Setting Color usernames to yes did not affect the forum legend and I want my groups to show in my legend!
SonicFanGurl
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TanMan77777777 September 1st 2008, 6:35 am

Well, what Sunny_D said is true. Do you have any usergroups besides Admin/Moderator?
TanMan77777777
TanMan77777777
Forumember

Language : English, HTML, CSS

http://tanman.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicFanGurl September 1st 2008, 6:59 am

Yes I have
=SF= Bankers- light green
=SF= Sprite makers- dark green
=SF= Banner makers-yellow
=SF= Forum Masters-light blue

I have no groups named Admin and Mod anymore and the groups I listed are colorized and are not hidden!
SonicFanGurl
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky September 1st 2008, 8:42 am

Did you also checked the "Color Group Members" box when you created the groups?
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down