The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Dream

3 posters

Go down

Life Dream Empty Life Dream

Post by levy August 19th 2013, 1:20 am

Hello all , I want from all to know , what you want to make in life , what you want to become , want a business , a big corporation or what ?
Or just a chef because you like , or an artist .

My wish is to know more and more , I go to gym to make muscles , and want to become a Police Man ( with academy Razz) and probably if that don't work , I will become an Web Developer , I love to make templates , skins and more for my customers.

What is your dream ?
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Life Dream Empty Re: Life Dream

Post by Asriel August 19th 2013, 3:15 am

My dream job would have to be a Film Director. Every time I see a movie and then watch "Special Features" which shows how the movie was made. It fascinates and it also looks like a fun job. I am a creative person and so that kind of stuff would attract me in a heart beat. If filmmaking doesn't work out for me, I want a job where creativity is involved. I cannot stand cubicles or business jobs. Ewww...too boring. Very Happy
Asriel
Asriel
Forumember

Male Posts : 585
Language : English, Russian, Ukrainian

http://www.worldofmutants.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 20th 2013, 5:31 pm

Well, I've always wanted to be a lawyer, but since I had to give up my study for private reasons, which includes moving to The Netherlands, I think I'll settle for stewardess in time and be a very good mother to my kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy October 31st 2013, 2:19 pm

Topic garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down