The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery - how can a member edit or delete the picture

3 posters

Go down

Gallery - how can a member edit or delete the picture Empty Gallery - how can a member edit or delete the picture

Post by asiacitybeat February 20th 2008, 1:52 pm

Can a member delete or edit their own pics? I can't find this function??
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Language : English & Chinese

Back to top Go down

Gallery - how can a member edit or delete the picture Empty Re: Gallery - how can a member edit or delete the picture

Post by zakir321 February 20th 2008, 3:08 pm

when you click on a picture in your gallery, you will see a dropdown list that reads "original picture" by default. click this and some options will appear, among others an "edit", "delete" and a "lock" option.

edit: to change the name and the comment of the picture

Note: this options only appear, when you click on an image that you have the permission to moderate. To make members able to edit their own pictures in their album, go to "Modules / Gallery / Personal Albums" and set the option "personal album can be moderated by owner" to Yes.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Gallery - how can a member edit or delete the picture Empty Re: Gallery - how can a member edit or delete the picture

Post by asiacitybeat February 20th 2008, 3:30 pm

but how about those pictures which they posted at Public Categories? It seems like member can't do anything after posting ? I only see that Administrator has the ability to edit, delete & lock the pictures.
asiacitybeat
Forumember

Language : English & Chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Undone April 26th 2008, 4:43 am

asiacitybeat wrote:but how about those pictures which they posted at Public Categories? It seems like member can't do anything after posting ? I only see that Administrator has the ability to edit, delete & lock the pictures.

Can we get some more information on this? I've set the permissions up in the gallery, set so members can edit their submissions, but the drop down menu does not show an edit button. Shall I submit a ticket.
Jade Undone
Jade Undone
Forumember

Female Posts : 65
Language : English
Location : Seventh Moon, Illustrious Nine. Do we share the same dimension? Welcome to my world.

http://www.hammerfistclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Undone April 27th 2008, 1:19 am

*Ahem*

Again for good measure. Anyone.
Jade Undone
Jade Undone
Forumember

Location : Seventh Moon, Illustrious Nine. Do we share the same dimension? Welcome to my world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Undone April 27th 2008, 9:23 am

>.>

According to forum rules one should wait 24 hours in between posts. Now I've tried to be patient....
Jade Undone
Jade Undone
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 28th 2008, 2:20 am

Hm... I've done some testing and it seems the permissions are really a little bugged with editing and deleting pictures. But I have to check back before I can say more...
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Undone April 28th 2008, 11:34 pm

Thank you, it's good to see someone is now looking into this.
Jade Undone
Jade Undone
Forumember

Back to top Go down