The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

automatic moderator and signs

3 posters

Go down

automatic moderator and signs Empty automatic moderator and signs

Post by lukecalladine Sat 1 Mar - 18:31

is it possible to make someone a moderator automaticly , if they post a certain amount of posts , example if they post 500 post then they are a moderator, and how do i add signs to my posts like , i get a better rating for being a admin but a normal member would have normal rating, but if he/she posts alot of posts then there rating goes up, example admin:automatic moderator and signs 34ppg3 example normal member :little baby
automatic moderator and signs A2r5iu

and have names for what levels your at depending on how many posts you hav made, plz somebody help me , thanks,
lukecalladine
Forumember

Male Posts : 45
Language : english

Back to top Go down

automatic moderator and signs Empty Re: automatic moderator and signs

Post by Alex! Sat 1 Mar - 18:38

No, its not possible to become a moderator using the number of posts..

You can make ranks in:
AP >> Users & Groups >> Ranks >> Rank Administration
There you can make diferent ranks, with a image each of them..
Alex!
Alex!
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : Español - English

Back to top Go down

Post by lukecalladine Sat 1 Mar - 18:39

ok, thanks anyway
lukecalladine
Forumember

Male Posts : 45
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by NOclipus Sat 1 Mar - 19:34

lukecalladine wrote:is it possible to make someone a moderator automaticly , if they post a certain amount of posts , example if they post 500 post then they are a moderator, and how do i add signs to my posts like , i get a better rating for being a admin but a normal member would have normal rating, but if he/she posts alot of posts then there rating goes up, example admin:automatic moderator and signs 34ppg3 example normal member :little baby
automatic moderator and signs A2r5iu

and have names for what levels your at depending on how many posts you hav made, plz somebody help me , thanks,

It would be pretty stupid, just imagine, someone writes 500 SPAM posts, and BANG bom , he is a moderator, and can do anything with your forum. Well, not anything, but he can perhaps ban your Co-Administrators
NOclipus

Language : English

Back to top Go down