The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a problem with Super Moderator and finding a queue.

2 posters

Go down

Having a problem with Super Moderator and finding a queue. Empty Having a problem with Super Moderator and finding a queue.

Post by happygolucky November 15th 2006, 4:17 pm

Post has been updated, see bottom.

I have read the FAQ's on adding a Moderator. Thought I might be able to use that for adding a Super Moderator. In the FAQ's it says to go to Permissions for that person and do them individually.

Is there anyway to just add a person to a group and not have to do the individual permissions? I tried adding a member as Super Moderator through their profile and it's not being taken. Shows up on the profile as Super Moderator, but they cannot see Super Moderator areas on the board. I only come across how to add myself to another group and it would be a lot of work going up and down the rows to add forum permissions to an individual if you have 10+ boards.

I also have someone who requested Moderator group status and cannot see where the request is. Is it on the main board or in Admin CP?

Thanks.

Ok, update. I found all of it in the main user account. I decided not to use it in case I messed something up. I created 2 new accounts for us Admins to use. Is there a way to permit all Admins to have the same abilities as the initial account?
happygolucky

Female Posts : 8
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Having a problem with Super Moderator and finding a queue. Empty Re: Having a problem with Super Moderator and finding a queue.

Post by Cornelia February 28th 2007, 6:58 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down