The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the administration panel

3 posters

Go down

In the administration panel Empty In the administration panel

Post by melissagjl March 2nd 2008, 6:49 pm

Hi,

When i go in to edit the settings from the admin panel, why is it that when i click save, most of the times, it will jump back to main page of the admin panel? (which means, the edited parts are not saved)

It also happens most of the time..when i click... for example... General, it will still refresh to main page of admin panel. i need to click like 3 or 4 times before it really did go into the general page.

and inside the general page.. most of the time i click a link to edit its content... it will refresh again to the main page of admin panel.

why is this so?
melissagjl

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In the administration panel Empty Re: In the administration panel

Post by Skittles March 2nd 2008, 7:14 pm

As far as I know, it means it has timed out. I don't know how long it is before it will do that. It only does that to me, when time has passed when I have not clicked anything on the admin panel.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by melissagjl March 5th 2008, 9:57 am

skittlespc wrote:As far as I know, it means it has timed out. I don't know how long it is before it will do that. It only does that to me, when time has passed when I have not clicked anything on the admin panel.

nope.. not time out for me definitely.. cause once i click to go to a link.. it will jump to the admin panel.
melissagjl

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 5th 2008, 10:22 am

Try clearing your cookies and your temporarily internet files. Also try using another internet browser.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down