The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report message to Moderator/admin button missing

2 posters

Go down

report message to Moderator/admin button missing Empty report message to Moderator/admin button missing

Post by Guest March 2nd 2008, 9:53 pm

On my Theme for my forum when your looking at a post the report message to Moderator/Admin button is missing! is there a way to add it or is there someway i can make it appear? and i already went to reports configuration and put the report status to members

Back to top Go down

report message to Moderator/admin button missing Empty Re: report message to Moderator/admin button missing

Post by Luky March 2nd 2008, 10:46 pm

Go to admin panel=>General=>Reports=>Configuration and look for this option "Report status" and choose the permissions needed to be able to report a post.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

report message to Moderator/admin button missing Empty Re: report message to Moderator/admin button missing

Post by Guest March 2nd 2008, 11:29 pm

Luky wrote:Go to admin panel=>General=>Reports=>Configuration and look for this option "Report status" and choose the permissions needed to be able to report a post.
i already said i did that ... and that didnt work

Last edited by Mattjsrules on March 2nd 2008, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 2nd 2008, 11:42 pm

Go to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures & Colors=>List of pictures and go to "Buttons" tab and search for the "Send a post report :: button. Add a button that you would like to appear for members to use the report a post.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles March 2nd 2008, 11:57 pm

And if you already have a button there, make sure you don't have it checked to hide image.

Oh, and there is no need to be rude by shouting!

Skittles
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2008, 11:58 pm

Luky wrote:Go to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures & Colors=>List of pictures and go to "Buttons" tab and search for the "Send a post report :: button. Add a button that you would like to appear for members to use the report a post.
Thanks this really helped

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 3rd 2008, 12:21 am

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down