The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a new topic within a forum

2 posters

Go down

In progress Creating a new topic within a forum

Post by tkoz5582 June 1st 2014, 8:33 am

I have used Lucky's form tutorial and the form itself looks exactly how I want it to. Unfortunately I would like it to post that information to a part of the forum that my officers can see, rather than mail it to one person. 

This is the code that I have so far :

<span style="font-size: 16px;"><br /></span> Character Name:<br /><input name="name" type="text" /><br /> <br />Level:<br /><input name="level" type="text" /><br /> <br />What class is your character<br /><select name="class">
<option value=""></option>
<option value="Archer">Archer</option>
<option value="Assassin">Assassin</option>
<option value="Barbarian">Barbarian</option>
<option value="Blademaster">Blademaster</option>
<option value="Cleric">Cleric</option>
<option value="Mystic">Mystic</option>
<option value="Psychic">Psychic</option>
<option value="Seeker">Seeker</option>
<option value="Venomancer">Venomancer</option>
<option value="Wizard">Wizard</option>
</select><br /><br />What times are you available for TW: <br />Saturday Afternoon<input value="Saturday Afternoon" name="time" type="checkbox" /><br />Saturday Evening<input value="Saturday Evening" name="time" type="checkbox" /><br />Sunday Afternoon<input value="Sunday Afternoon" name="time" type="checkbox" /><br />Sunday Evening<input value="Sunday Evening" name="time" type="checkbox" /> <br /> <br /> Is this a permanent sign up? <br />Yes, this is a permanent sign up. <input value="permanent" name="yes" type="radio" /><br />No, I will signing up weekly <input value="weekly" name="no" type="radio" /><br /><br /><br />Comments:<br /><textarea cols="65" rows="6" name="comments"></textarea><br /><br /><br /><input value="Send" type="submit" /> <input value="Reset" type="reset" /><span style="font-size: 16px;"></span>

I would like this to create a new topic within the forum TW Sign up.  Is this possible and if so how? 

Thank you in advanced for your help
tkoz5582

Language : english

http://afterlife-harshland.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Creating a new topic within a forum

Post by Jophy June 3rd 2014, 10:23 am

Hello

If you're looking into adding a form when you are to create a topic, here's the tutorial:
https://help.forumotion.com/t131789-add-a-form-on-creation-of-a-new-topic

I'm not sure if that's close to what you're asking.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down