The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is there a way to change the founder?

4 posters

Go down

is there a way to change the founder? Empty is there a way to change the founder?

Post by directd Tue 4 Mar - 16:03

is there a way to change the user who made the forum?
directd
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

is there a way to change the founder? Empty Re: is there a way to change the founder?

Post by Shadow Tue 4 Mar - 16:06

The founder account can't be change.

If you want to change the founder, you need to give your account to the person.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

is there a way to change the founder? Empty Re: is there a way to change the founder?

Post by directd Tue 4 Mar - 18:51

and lets say i am now the founder and i made alot of topics with my founder account and now i made another account, a regular one, and now i want to move all the topics i made with the old (founder) account to the new one.

i mean that all the topics i made will now say that the new account posted them.

is there way to do that?
directd
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Tue 4 Mar - 18:58

No, thats not possible. All you can do is to change the name of the original account. Or you delete this account and all the posts of this member will display as guest-posted.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by directd Tue 4 Mar - 19:00

but he is the founder.. i cant delete him..

isnt there a way to make it that all those topics i made wouldent show that i made them?
directd
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Tue 4 Mar - 19:09

as said, no. You can't claim other members posts as your own.
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by directd Tue 4 Mar - 19:15

no..

i mean i am the founder ( i hold the pw )

and i dont want it to show that all the topics i posted were posted by me..

maybe to change it into guest or maybe another account or something..

are you sure there isnt a way to do that?

you said something to change it so it will show that it was made by a guest or something..
directd
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Tue 4 Mar - 22:06

As said, you have the following options:

- change the name/profile of the original poster to someting different. This should be an easy option as you have the password.

- delete the original poster account so all posts made by this account will appear as guest posts. This will require you to transfer the founder status to another account first. I'm not sure how that actually is done as I never did this myself, so I can't help you much on this point, sry... Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by directd Sat 8 Mar - 21:04

Sunny_D wrote:

- change the name/profile of the original poster to someting different. This should be an easy option as you have the password.

you mean to change my name and then all the topics i made till now will stay with my older name?
directd
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky Sat 8 Mar - 21:50

If you change your name, your name will be automatically changed in all your topics and posts.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down