The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I Buy A Domain For any thing inside my forums.

5 posters

Go down

Can I Buy A Domain For any thing inside my forums. Empty Can I Buy A Domain For any thing inside my forums.

Post by kingofpk March 6th 2008, 8:33 pm

Can I buy a domain from forum of the forums and post any copyrighted data warez links
rapidshare links softwares games music movies In my forums. Not About any sexual contents It will be about only intertainment.
And formotion team will not delete my forums.
If Not Then What Should I do.???
I have uploaded some games softwares movies games music on some free hosted servers and i want to post links inside my forum is it possible for me now and will be possible after buy a domain name????.
kingofpk
kingofpk

Male Posts : 20
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can I Buy A Domain For any thing inside my forums. Empty Re: Can I Buy A Domain For any thing inside my forums.

Post by Uber Lord March 6th 2008, 10:39 pm

1. You can buy a new domain go to Admin panel -> Misc -> Points management -> Configuration -> buy up to 1600 points -> then go to -> Domain Name.

2. If you want to delete you forums go to Admin panel -> General -> Forum Deletion -> folow the stpes.

I have uploaded some games softwares movies games music on some free hosted servers and i want to post links inside my forum is it possible for me now and will be possible after buy a domain name????.
Yes..

~Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Forumember

Male Posts : 710

http://computerworld.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Can I Buy A Domain For any thing inside my forums. Empty Re: Can I Buy A Domain For any thing inside my forums.

Post by kingofpk March 6th 2008, 11:08 pm

Uber Lord wrote:1. You can buy a new domain go to Admin panel -> Misc -> Points management -> Configuration -> buy up to 1600 points -> then go to -> Domain Name.

2. If you want to delete you forums go to Admin panel -> General -> Forum Deletion -> folow the stpes.

Yes..

~Uber Lord

Then What is this Down.

https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

I am afraid to start work on my forums more. what will i do if thay delete my forum cause break of TOS.
And what happend with my old posts my forum members posts Shit . what thay do then.
kingofpk
kingofpk

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem March 6th 2008, 11:09 pm

Domain name or not, illegal is illegal n_n

So by all means, pay, then have your forum deleted Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kingofpk March 6th 2008, 11:41 pm

Ok this is illegal and i cannot do this but can i post music albums.
i watch this forum today, Is this is not illegal.?

http://hiphopheadz.sendboard.com

What is this now.
kingofpk
kingofpk

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem March 7th 2008, 12:14 am

The staff isn't obliged to delete forums unless they're aware that it exists (logical no?)

Now that you'be given the link, it should be checked into and if you're telling the truth; it'll be deleted

P.S: Why can't you just read the damn rules and know that
> Illegal is illegal, just get used to it
> If you want to submit an illegal forum there's a procedure
The ruels aren't meant as decoration you know Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kingofpk March 7th 2008, 5:15 pm

Ok i have one last question about this topic and very important question.
If i buy a domain for my forum and forumotion team got somthing illegal data or Some complaints about copyrighted data in my forum then forumotion team delete all my forums all old posts and all users accounts OR delete only illegal data posted inside my forums??????????????????
kingofpk
kingofpk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2008, 1:47 am

I think Caihlem explained it very well, warez are not allowed and any forum having warez will be deleted.

Last edited by badger11 on March 8th 2008, 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingofpk March 8th 2008, 3:51 am

Ok thank you very much guys. Smile
I should care about this.
i dont want to get delet my forums thanks. Lol
kingofpk
kingofpk

Back to top Go down

Post by class March 17th 2008, 7:56 pm

Caihlem wrote:The staff isn't obliged to delete forums unless they're aware that it exists (logical no?)

Now that you'be given the link, it should be checked into and if you're telling the truth; it'll be deleted

P.S: Why can't you just read the damn rules and know that
> Illegal is illegal, just get used to it
> If you want to submit an illegal forum there's a procedure
The ruels aren't meant as decoration you know Wink

What is the procedure?I must pay for illegal forum?(I haven't illegal forum but I want to know)
class

Male Posts : 2
Language : Greek

http://archaggelosb8.allgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 20th 2009, 5:23 pm

Support belongs in the support forum!

Garbaged
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down