The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i make the sub-forum invisible on the home page?

4 posters

Go down

How do i make the sub-forum invisible on the home page? Empty How do i make the sub-forum invisible on the home page?

Post by shadow archer March 8th 2008, 12:17 am

Do i make it so you have to click on a forum in order to see a sub-forum inside that forum, because i don't want a ton of sub-forums floating around the home page thank you for answering my question

Last edited by shadow archer on March 8th 2008, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
shadow archer

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do i make the sub-forum invisible on the home page? Empty Re: How do i make the sub-forum invisible on the home page?

Post by Skittles March 8th 2008, 12:28 am

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Skittles
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

How do i make the sub-forum invisible on the home page? Empty Re: How do i make the sub-forum invisible on the home page?

Post by Uber Lord March 8th 2008, 12:36 am

Administration Panel -> General -> Homepage -> Hierarchy
For more information Creation and Display of Categories, Forums and Sub-forums

~Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Forumember

Male Posts : 710

http://computerworld.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow archer March 8th 2008, 12:36 am

Rolling Eyes there i have complied with your useless demand in the interest of my site. However I don't suppose it is worth mentioning that the topic title is not the only thing that is accepted in the search but why would you know that just because you are forumotion staff Rolling Eyes
edit: thank you uber lord much obliged
shadow archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber Lord March 8th 2008, 12:52 am

shadow archer your welcome but about the title it is said in the rules that you must have a good title, nothing more said from me Wink.

~Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Forumember

Male Posts : 710

http://computerworld.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 8th 2008, 12:54 am

It's not a useless demand.It's the way other members who have the same problem you have find answer to there problem by reading this topic. Also do not attack staff members since we are only doing our jobs.Consider this your last nonofficial warning.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow archer March 8th 2008, 4:51 am

Sorry I was just angry that I came to the support section for well...support (Shocked shock of all shocks) and was refused it. But I will not cause anymore turmoil.
shadow archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 8th 2008, 9:52 am

You were not refused, you were just asked to change the title of your topic Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down