The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum

4 posters

Go down

Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum Empty Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum

Post by fire March 8th 2008, 4:48 pm

Ive attached an edited Picture of what i want it too look like...
I want there to be space where the Red and green scribble is so i can put a pic there! Is that possible?

Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum Untitl11
fire
fire
Forumember

Male Posts : 98
Language : English

http://www.maplefirehax.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum Empty Re: Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum

Post by Uber Lord March 8th 2008, 4:51 pm

No that is still part of your background but your forum will hide it so still no maybe there is in the CSS stuff that you can lower your forum and see that picture ill look into that.
Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Forumember

Male Posts : 710

http://computerworld.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum Empty Re: Is There A Way To Change the Padding of the top of the forum

Post by fire March 8th 2008, 4:53 pm

Hmm. ok... i would try and change the CSS but i dont want to mess the whole forum up...
fire
fire
Forumember

Male Posts : 98

http://www.maplefirehax.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 8th 2008, 5:10 pm

depends where and how you want to add that picture, but you can increase the space by putting this code below into your custom CSS field "Styles / Colors / CSS". No worries, if something really once becomes messed up with your CSS code, simply remove the part again and save. Wink

#wrap{margin-top:300px}

Edit the "300" to a value you need - just test around a little.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by g7acu March 8th 2008, 5:12 pm

I assume you want to keep the images down the left of the screen? If you only want to add a picture to the top to fill in the blank, the alternative is to increase the width of your forum on screen, that will effectively hide the black (or greatly reduce it anyway).
Look in admin>styles>colours and find Background and Colours box. Top option is Forum Width where you change the percentage of screen size of the forum. Most default at 70%, but change to 98% and overall width/height will fill the blank.
Don't know if this is useful, but it might be an alternative to what you want to do.
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

Back to top Go down