The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make an official email address with my site?

3 posters

Go down

In progress How to make an official email address with my site?

Post by Professor Clayton December 21st 2014, 4:45 pm

Hi,

My website is 8bitforward.forumotion.com and I am wondering how I can make an official email address to use with my website. When I email others I would like them to know they have reached our site for sure, as <Email Removed> doesn't look quite as professional as one at forumotion.com. 

Is this, first of all possible to do? And second, if it is, what are my options for doing so? I do need to be able to have them reply to me, and I'd need to be able to contact non-users as well as regular users. 

Thanks for any help you can offer. Smile
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Language : English

http://8bitforward.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How to make an official email address with my site?

Post by Ramdaman December 26th 2014, 3:03 pm

I haven't seen such an option anywhere in the administration panel of ForuMotion. All I know is that these things cost money from other softwares.
Ramdaman
Ramdaman
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1615
Language : English, Albanian, Macedonian, Russian | HTML, CSS

http://ndihme.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How to make an official email address with my site?

Post by Derri December 26th 2014, 7:59 pm

If owned a Forumotion domain name then its possible to create email addresses via the mailbox option which your domain name would then be after the @ sign so Test@Domain.com or something like that.

Otherwise like Ram said, there is paid services that do it, I think Gmail does something like you're wanting and I know plenty of other places online that do it.

Lastly I removed your email address for security purposes, I'd advise never posting your email on a public forum, especially if its the foundation email for your forum.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down