The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litigation Pandel on this site? does it work?

2 posters

Go down

Litigation Pandel on this site? does it work? Empty Litigation Pandel on this site? does it work?

Post by StarMan6 11/3/2008, 19:21

OK, sorry if this is in the wrong section but does the Litigation Panel thing actualy work on this site?
You know, this one >> https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/ << because this is the second time now (second day) that I have reported a site in, once for illegal downloads/warez that you do NOT allow and the second time was for them emailing me back swearing and abusing my family because I reported them!

AGAIN!.. I sent a message via that litigation panel, got an email confirming my post and had to verifiy it. click the link and get sent back here. the message here says

"The litigation has been sent to ************.forumotion.com"

What is the point of reporting the ILLEGAL activities of these sites when all that happens is, they get sent the form I filled in?

these ILLEGAL warez/download sites are just laughing at you.
StarMan6

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Litigation Pandel on this site? does it work? Empty Re: Litigation Pandel on this site? does it work?

Post by Shadow 12/3/2008, 02:40

The litigation works fine, I'm in charge of it.

You need to be patient and wait for the demand to be treated Wink
The illegal warez forum has now been deleted!
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Litigation Pandel on this site? does it work? Empty Re: Litigation Pandel on this site? does it work?

Post by StarMan6 12/3/2008, 14:46

yes, thank you for that Typlo, the thing I was most concerned about is why the forum that is being reported gets a copy of the infomation provided aswell?

Many Thanks anyway,

Now I see this is a fine place to be, I'll set my forum up Smile
StarMan6

Language : English

Back to top Go down