The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to expand the Image cell’s height forum

3 posters

Go down

how to expand the Image cell’s height forum Empty how to expand the Image cell’s height forum

Post by apes March 15th 2008, 11:19 am

can anyone help me???i need your help...my forum its ok when you enter homepage but when you click at the topic, you can see my problem...i hope any staff can help me...i don't know how to tell my problem but you will know what i mean by looking at my forum...i want to know how to expand the Image cell’s height forum ???

i give my links...you can see my problem on this link..

http://jomheboh.forumotion.com/entrepreneur-f22/

i want to know how to expand the Image cell’s height forum ???
apes
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how to expand the Image cell’s height forum Empty Re: how to expand the Image cell’s height forum

Post by Adiex March 15th 2008, 11:24 am

hey man,

do your means how to modify your banner height? i visited your forum before and i see your banner to big,
btw, im not staff here but ima try to help you, go to admin panel > style > List of picture > forum main logo and download that picture to your computer,

after that open it with any images editing and edit it to reduce its height, re-upload that images and go back to admin panel > style > List of picture > forum main logo and replace that current logo with your new edited logo.

semoga berjaya (good luck Wink )

just opnion,
adiex
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

how to expand the Image cell’s height forum Empty Re: how to expand the Image cell’s height forum

Post by Luky March 15th 2008, 11:25 am

You can increase the height and width of a cell by going to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures & Colors=>Colors and look for this options "Image cell’s height category/board" and "Image cell’s width category/board". Both values are in pixels. Note that you can see this only if you use phpBB 3 so if you use 2 you would have to switch to 3 by going to admin panel=>Styles=>Choose your style=>Change version and choose phpBB 3 and click the Save button.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by apes March 15th 2008, 11:35 am

Luky wrote:You can increase the height and width of a cell by going to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures & Colors=>Colors and look for this options "Image cell’s height category/board" and "Image cell’s width category/board". Both values are in pixels. Note that you can see this only if you use phpBB 3 so if you use 2 you would have to switch to 3 by going to admin panel=>Styles=>Choose your style=>Change version and choose phpBB 3 and click the Save button.

i know that..but i do not want to increase my width of a cell for category or board...click at the link below and you will see the spaces are very small for my picture...

http://jomheboh.forumotion.com/current-issues-f14/
apes
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex March 15th 2008, 11:38 am

look to my PM's apes.. all your need are to add this code on your forum box

Code:
<br></br>

cheers Smile
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 15th 2008, 11:39 am

If you change the width and height for your categories the spaces for the pictures will also increase.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down