The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rankings (New)

2 posters

Go down

Completed Forum Rankings (New)

Post by Flame Melody April 25th 2015, 7:23 pm

Note: It was suggested I start a new thread asking for new rankings due to small issues that occurred. I had a permission to recreate this thread from a Graphic Designer; in case any misunderstanding might occur.

Creation Type: Rank
Size (In Pixels): 200 width and 55 length.
Primary Colors: N/A
Secondary Colors: N/A
Images to include
Spoiler:
Text to Insert: Administrator - Super Moderator - Moderator - Role-Playing Moderator (or RPG Moderator if it doesn't fit in the image enough) - Role-Playing Character (or RPG Character if it doesn't fit in the image enough) - Contest Winner.
Font (Provide Download Link): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Gotham)
Font Color: Whatever you feel fits!
Link to My Forumotion Forum[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on Your Forum: Flame Melody
Link to your Last Graphics Request: N/A
Detailed Description:

Basically I'm trying to ask for 6 rank images. The ranking doesn't need to have every girl's full body. Just a close-up to her face. Example:
Spoiler:
 As stated in my format, I'd wish each girl have the specified Texts near her. I'm absolutely not knowledgeable in digital-art, so I'm leaving the style and color to whatever your own artist-sense tells you Very Happy. For the background behind each girl, I would appreciate it if it was well-made in a manner that indicates it's something very professional. You can pick the perfect theme and effect combinations you think fit, varying from whatever color shades and backgrounds you see fits each girl. Of course, I'm not saying make it the Mona Lisa, but I'm looking for Rankings that look as good or better than the few examples I gave. 

Also, the style of Ranking doesn't have to be similar. If you've got something amazing or better than the current curvy style, then go for it Wink! The background color, the design, and overall look, and other stuff doesn't have to be like the example I provided. They're just there to give an indication on how the request is wanted to be done. 

I trust that the request would be amazing if done - cause I have seen what some people could do around here and I'd just like to say, the works are very brilliant and gorgeous I love you.
Flame Melody
Forumember

Female Posts : 118
Language : English

http://believixwinx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Forum Rankings (New)

Post by Guest April 25th 2015, 8:44 pm

Sooorry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First try:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Flame Melody April 25th 2015, 8:58 pm

OKAY THAT IS SHAMAZING. This is much better than I thought <3. I'm literally puking rainbows from how beautiful they are (/*-*)/. Thank you so much for taking your time into making this~! *Gives cookies*.
Flame Melody
Forumember

Female Posts : 118
Language : English

http://believixwinx.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler April 25th 2015, 9:03 pm

Nice work Diana Very good
Whistler
Whistler
Forumember

Male Posts : 276
Language : English, Greman, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2015, 8:25 am

Thank you, I'm glad you like them!  Forum Rankings (New) 1852325475

Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down